INGREDIENTS - Serves 4
* Allow 1 x 4-6 SINGOS Rib Lamb Rack, fully trimmed, per serving
* Salt and pepper
* 600g-800g Agria or floury potatoes, peeled and chopped for mash
* 20 baby carrots, peeled * 200g baby peas
* Jus or gravy to taste & Salt and pepper.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190ºC. Season the lamb and pan-sear, grill or BBQ
with a little oil until well browned.
2. Transfer to the oven and roast 10-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
3. Rest, covered in a warm place, for 5 minutes.
4. Boil and mash the potatoes with a little olive oil, milk or butter, and season.
5. Blanch carrots and peas in boiling water until cooked, and drain thoroughly.
Carve each lamb rack in half and serve over the mashed potatoes with baby carrots and peas. Drizzle with gravy and serve immediately.