Singo's Chicken Stirfry
*65g (1/3 cup) Jasmine rice
*1 tbs peanut, vegetable or light olive oil
*150g SINGOS Chicken Tenderloins, sliced
*1 tbs salt-reduced soy sauce
*1 tbs mango ginger chutney
*1 tbs water
*1/2 small red capsicum, cut into thin strips
*1 small zucchini, cut into thin strips
*40g snow peas, topped
1. Cook the rice following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the chicken and stir- fry tossing frequently, for about 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
3. Transfer chicken to a plate. Combine the soy sauce, chutney and water and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining 2 tsp of oil in wok over medium-high heat and stir-fry the capsicum, zucchini and snow peas for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
5. Add the soy sauce mixture to the wok with the chicken and toss over high heat until the sauce has thickened. Serve with the cooked rice.